1. It has good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times that of other films, and the folding resistance is good.
2. Resistance to oil, fat, enoic acid, dilute alkali, and most solvents.
3. It can be used for a long time in the temperature range of 55-60℃, can withstand high temperature of 65℃ and low temperature of -70℃ for short-term use, and has little effect on its mechanical properties at high and low temperatures.
4. The gas and water vapor permeability is low, and it has excellent gas, water, oil and peculiar smell performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, and good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, good hygiene and safety, and can be directly used for food packaging.
This is the difference between PET and ordinary plastic boxes