|product type||Plastic Bucket|
|Shape||Rectangle Round shape|
|Color||Solid color, transparent,or customized|
|Feature||Environmentally friendly material, no peculiar smell, non-toxic, thickened quality|
|Samples Time||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
What to do if the plastic bucket is broken
It can be glued well with epoxy glue.
1. Use a dry cotton cloth or sandpaper to remove dust, oil, rust, etc. on the adhesive surface, and then wipe it with a cleaning agent such as acetone or trichloroethylene to clean the adhesive surface.
2. Unscrew the front cover, and stir it evenly according to the weight ratio of agent A + agent B as described above (A:B=2:1); in order to ensure the effect of use, vacuum can also be used before use .
3. Note that it must be used up within the operating time, otherwise it will solidify and cause waste of materials. The highest strength can be obtained after 24 hours.
4. After gluing, it can be cured at room temperature for 2-6 hours at 40 degrees to 50 degrees and cured for 1 to 3 hours; use it after applying glue for 24 hours; after ten days, the adhesion will be better. In cold and humid days, bonding at room temperature of 15~25 degrees is better.
5. When bonding straight face. Upside down face. After gluing, it must be pasted with self-adhesive paper. Or use 502 glue for positioning. Epoxy resin adhesive formula Epoxy resin AB adhesive is a two-component high temperature resistant adhesive based on epoxy resin, which is mainly used for bonding high temperature resistant metals and ceramics. Its working temperature is -50～+180℃, and it can reach +250℃ in a short time.