Nowadays, disposable plastic lunch boxes are generally used for packaging. For things that are directly eaten into the stomach, more or less attention should be paid to them. So in terms of purchasing disposable plastic lunch boxes, I would like to give you some suggestions. I hope to be helpful.
Disposable plastic lunch box
1. You can smell the scent of the lunch box. If there is a pungent smell, don’t buy it.
2. Inferior disposable plastic lunch boxes will tear easily, and the hardness is not strong enough.
3. If the disposable plastic lunch box will burn the lunch box when the food is just out of the pot, then don’t buy it.
4. Look at the price. If the price is too cheap, you should also pay attention. Don’t harm your body for the sake of being cheap.
5. Check whether there are relevant certificates of conformity or the like. Do not buy three-no disposable plastic lunch boxes. There is no guarantee.
6. If the disposable plastic lunch box is rough to the touch, not smooth at all, and the thickness of the entire lunch box is uneven, don’t buy it.